Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern Hunybees Designs relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ''Hunybees Designs'' or ''us'' or ''we'' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Trenton, Ontario, Canada. The term ''you'' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for Member information and use only, unless accessible from the Main menu. If you have accessed the Members Area and you do not have a membership with us, you are in violation. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any member who is in violation of sharing or redistribution of any of our graphics will have their membership cancelled and.....no refund will be issued. (***Paid subscription only - not available at this time.***)
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements prior to purchase and/or download.
- All images that comprise our entire site are the sole, exclusive and permanent property of Hunybees Designs and may not be reproduced by any method including screen captures and/or downloads. No portion of this site may be saved to your computer or downloaded by any method. Any reproduction is prohibited.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We are NOT responsible for any of the content contained within the linked website(s).
- You agree not to redistribute or attempt to sell any of these graphics in any collection on the Internet, on a CD/DVD, or by any other electronic means. Anything you create and design with our tubes is yours to use as you wish for either commercial or personal use.
- You MAY alter, crop images as you need, and distribute your own creations. (A single tube, as downloaded and in its original state, would not constitute "your own creation".)
- Original tube graphics must NOT be accessible on its own in any artwork created. In other words no one must be able to extract the original tubes themselves from artwork you have created using multiple tubes.
- Our graphics may NOT be used on any site containing nudity, pornographic material, any form of abuse, racism, etc.
- Only the graphics specified within the Members Tube Area are permitted to be downloaded, uploaded or placed in another directory. All we ask is that you download them to your computer and upload them to your server. Linking to our images is theft of bandwidth so please do not link to any of our graphics.
- They may be used for either personal or commercial use (**see note). These have simple to complex and diverse designs so we ask that to maintain the integrity of the Members websets/templates please do not mix and match the different sets that are available. This does not accurately reflect the intended viewing of the websets/templates.
- You may download any of the websets/templates from this section that are clearly marked as such. You may NOT alter, change, colorize, resize or modify any or all images without specifically written approval from Hunybees Designs.
- Members websets/templates are not to be redistributed or resold by you the member either from a website or on Ebay. Full copyright of all designs remains with Hunybees Designs. Some of the graphics that are used in our designs are purchased by us through memberships, online galleries or purchased CD''s. Should any graphics pertaining to these purchases be used in their original state, then the artists copyright will be clearly visible.
- A link back is required, and appreciated. You can do so by providing a text link or use the link logo (found on each set selection), a page of "credits" is not acceptable. Please link to our main page using this URL: http://www.hunybee.com/.
PSP Tube Terms
**Note: Commercial Use
An exclusive use license is available for a small fee by contacting us. Once a webset/template license is purchased, the webset/template access will be removed from our site. This does not guarantee exclusivity but will give you copyright to the designs contained within the webset/template and no link back required.